2020. 21. April
2020. 22. April
Arthur Hunt Office, H-1075 Budapest, Madách I. square. 13-14. B/2.
110.000 HUF + VAT/person
Agile leadership for managers
Management 3.0 is an agile based leadership development methodology, which provides leaders and managers practical, well-applicable and visual toolkit proven in agile environment.
The focuses of the theory:
- Involve people and strengthen ownership.
- Develop system and culture in order to enhance flexibility and the ability to respond.
- Constant focus on customer satisfaction.
- Manage the whole system not the individuals alone (as changes in the system will push people towards higher responsibility and will impact the behaviour as well).
- Consider work as a co-creation.
Organisations are seen as machines, where leaders assume that improvement of the whole requires monitoring, repairing and replacing parts.
This approach recognizes that „people are the most valuable assets„ and that managers have to become „servant leaders”, yet the same time managers prefer to stick to the hierarchy and position.
This is the approach that looks at organisations as self-organising entities, just like a community or a city, where everyone is (partially) responsible for contributing to its success, and the leads and managers are responsible for the success of the whole. Their task is to manage the system so that the individuals can live their responsibility.
- Manage the system, not the people! – why mgmt 3.0?
- Management and leadership: What do a manager or leader need to manage the system – overview of the competencies with MARTY.
- Complexity thinking: a managing complexity starts with communication.
- Energize people: Engagement and motivation: the CHAMPFROGS toolkit
- Align Constraints: Active listening, revealing the real burdens
- Recognition creates value – the KUDO-cards
- Empower teams: task-time and empowerment – the delegation poker
- Improve everything: setting goals and forms of recognition (OKR)
- Grow structure: managing the group dynamics
- Develop competence: Powerful feedback within a supporting, learning culture of „growth mindset”.