During my university years, I started pursuing a clinical career and worked as a psychologist at a psychiatry practice. Although this was an exciting part of my career, I soon realized that my personality is much more closely aligned to the performance-oriented world of business, where actions and success are much more tangible in space and time. It was then that I joined the market-leading staffing service company Arthur Hunt, where I currently work as a Senior Consultant. I have over ten years of human resources consulting experience in lead selection, lead survey and development. In many sectors, I have already supported clients from team leader to senior management levels, with a focus on sales in the retail, FMCG, DIY, consumer electronics, IT, telecommunications and pharmaceuticals sectors.
As a coach, I approach my clients with a high degree of openness, dedication and an encouraging attitude, in order to be able to achieve their goal with their own internal incentives and values while helping them get closer to themselves. Topics related to my personal interests: powerless (indirect) leadership; complex development of leadership skills for performance enhancement; becoming an expert from becoming an expert; competition in the workplace; growth-blocking management jams; increasing responsibility.
- Psychology degree (ELTE 2009)
- Work and organizational psychologist postgraduate degree (BME 2015)
- Coaching diploma
- Certified user of several psychometric tests
- AC/DC, talent management, organizational development
- Leadership and talent development programs
- Measuring management competencies
- Coaching, outplacement
- Abbvie Hungary – Development Centres
- Lexmark Hungary – Outpalcement program
- CCHBC Development programs – Development Centres
- Novartis – Talent program