Arthur Hunt Office, H-1075 Budapest, Madách I. street 13-14. B/2.
60.000 HUF + VAT/person
Struggling with a complex business issue? Would you like to unleash your inborn creativity?
Then this one or two-day, interactive experience for business leaders who want to increase their creative thinking skills at work is for you. Let us help you with
- Solving complex issues together
- Unleash our inborn creativity
- Accelerate change
- Stimulate innovation
- By renewing in creativity enhancing staff engagement
Creativity, Innovation, Imagination, Renewal:
Corporations, businesses and individuals must accommodate to changes and moreover, they have to proactively start to change in order to stay in balance, be effective or grow.
We all are born creative, and this skill is still there deep inside, so we can gain access to it.
The Creators of Mindplay™ developed a method and a number of handy tools to unleash the imaginative and creative ability of everyone in the company to generate ideas, innovate and solve complex problems.
In this workshop we provide you an insight into how imagination works and also show you the tools which you will be able to use for you, for your clients and for your business
What Will I Learn?
By attending this event you will learn:
- Why creative thinking is imperative for business success today
- How to rekindle your imagination and generate creative thinking
- The mindset you need to maximize creativity
- How you and your team can combine imaginative and rational approaches to develop viable solutions to complex problems on a daily basis
Why Should I Attend This Workshop?
If you are struggling to encourage innovation, solve complex problems, accelerate change or effectively engage your people, then this workshop is for you.
By combining the imaginative with the rational, Mindplay™ helps you to unleash your creative ability to address such challenges.
Research shows that at the age of five, 98% of us have creative genius. This drops to 2% by the age of thirty. So, in addition to taking the obvious steps of dedicating resources to staying ahead of the game, you need to intentionally invest in up-skilling yourself and your people to rekindle imagination at work.
What’s more, research also shows that the payback for companies investing in this kind of development includes:
- Tangible cost savings
- Increase in patentable concepts
- Increase in viable ideas from those who attended a creativity workshop compared with those who did not
- A $20 ROI for every $1 spent
Using storytelling, metaphors and visual imagery, you will leave this workshop with a treasury of tools and techniques that you can draw on, no matter what challenges you are facing.
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is perfect for business leaders, managers, decision makers and coaches who are interested in developing the essential skills of creative thinking and innovation in their organisations. The workshop addresses key concepts for thinking more creatively. The majority of the focus will be on exercises to help participants to develop their creative skills and mindset plus demonstrate how they can be applied in practice.
What Happens at the Workshop?
You will be immersed in the practice and application of techniques that will begin to build your creative and innovation skills.
Decades of research has proven that imagination and creativity generate richer options for:
- Expanding and exploring possibilities
- Asking the right questions
- Challenging limiting beliefs
- Finding solutions to complex problems
- Inspiring commitment to action
There will also be opportunities to work on selected real-time business opportunities or challenges presented by attendees.
What is the Content of this Workshop?
An outline of this workshop is set out below:
- Warm – up activity
- Storytelling – how to structure a story
- Application – developing stories relevant to the real issues brought by participants
- Metaphor – process for developing a metaphor, using an example metaphor in a practical way
- Visual imagery – adding images to enrich a metaphor
- Application – generating images to gain a new insight into the real issues brought by participants
- Gallery – supported by input from fellow participants and the facilitators, each participant develops an output to consolidate their learning and develop the solution they will take back to work.
- Wrap up and close
If you’d like to know more about Mindplay™ please visit:
Chris Corbin is one of the co-founders of Mindplay™. As coach, trainer and consultant he has worked with organisations in every sector and across the globe for over 30 years, both internally and externally driven by his passion to make a positive, lasting difference.
Over the past few years Chris recognised that, in many organisations, the pressures of the modern workplace resulted in a lack of opportunity for people to bring their imaginations to problem solving. He noticed that the sessions on his workshops that made most impact, engaged the audience and were most ‘human’ were those that involved creativity. This led to the development of a dedicated offer that is Mindplay™.
Zita has got more than 18 years of experience in the field of people and organizational development. She is a trainer, MCC coach, Work and organizational psychologist.
She worked together with Chris Corbin, one of the co-founders of Mindplay™, in an international project in 2012 and she got to know this technique that she’s been using with great results during her work since then. She’d like to introduce Mindplay™ in Hungary too because she truly believes that it’s a powerful tool to boost your creativity at work.
The program can be delivered in a 1 and 2day version
Day 1: Basic concepts of creativity and basic tools: stories, metaphors, symbols
Day 2: Metaphors in 3 dimensions (Lego serious play), application with the Disney-method